Marcus has been a part of the Hentys Lawyers team and has recently been admitted to practice joining the Employment/WorkCover/Workplace Health and Safety team.
Prior to joining Hentys Lawyers, Marcus gained valuable experience in the Aged Care, Banking and Financial Services industries. He has built a vast knowledge of employment law and provides advice across all stages of employment matters.
Marcus has experience in:
- working with clients to assess return to work capacity issues via Functional Capacity Evaluations and medical assessments;
- advising clients on defence strategy following Serious Injury Application claims for damages at common law;
- WorkCover Industry Classification and premium reviews;
- assisting clients to understand their obligations under the relevant Health and Safety laws; and
- advising clients on unfair dismissal and adverse action applications.
Marcus has a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).