Peter has joined Hentys with a wealth of expertise in various Commercial, Property, Litigation, IP, and Employment experience, with a special interest in Wills, Estates and matters of Probate.
Prior to Peter’s career in law, he has developed diverse skills from the strength and endurance required growing up in a rural farming family, followed by an extensive military career.
Peter has experience in:
- Supporting small and large scale clients of diverse backgrounds;
- advising clients on issues and obligations arising in relation to contractual agreements;
- assisting clients with residential and commercial property transactions and disputes;
- representing clients in contesting and defending deceased Estates;
- assisting clients with cost effective Estate Planning.
- advising clients on employer obligations;
- representing clients in debt recovery; and
- Assisting clients with company set up, bankruptcy and winding up.
Peter has a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Sport Management).