We work to understand and support your business
We offer practical support for all companies big and small. We have over 50 years experience, and our results are proven:
Contractual Advice and Disputes
PPSR and Caveats
Policies, Compliance, Director Duties, Trusts and Discretionary Trusts
Commercial Litigation, Shareholder Disputes and Company Suppression
Building and Construction, Commercial, and Landlord Property Disputes
Business Purchase and Sales
Our Client Approach
We have established a strong reputation for being innovative leaders in supporting businesses. Our goal is to advocate on your behalf to get the results you need.
Understand your issue
Review your legal position
Assess course of action
Plan expected outcomes
Your Questions Answered
- Review and development of employment contracts.
- Guidance throughout the termination of employment process.
- Ensuring compliance with the Fair Work Act and other relevant legislation.
- Assistance throughout the return to work process to ensure compliance and the health and wellbeing of employees.
- Workplace investigations for bullying and workplace misconduct allegations.
- Advice and defence of unfair dismissal claims.
- Facilitating Functional Capacity Evaluations ensuring workers’ ongoing capacity and suitability for roles.
- Human resource policy development, including bullying, and drug and alcohol policies.
- Advice regarding equal opportunity obligations and defence of equal opportunity claims.
- Executive employment advice, including contract and redundancy negotiations.
Connect with a dependable partner for your legal matters
Note: Hentys represents employers only.