Navigating your health and safety obligations
We can offer support and advice at any stage – either before, during or after an incident has occurred. Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) laws is vital in ensuring a safe working environment.
Workplace Accident Investigations and Assessments
OHS Policies and Procedures
Risk and Hazard Identification Assessments
Training In OHS Management and Statutory Compliance
Defending OHS Prosecution Matters
Appearing and Managing Coronial Inquests
Our client approach
We offer a full spectrum of legal and industrial services to assist our clients to prevent incidents or accidents. We provide pre and post claims management for all OHS incidents and accidents. We provide advice to employers on their rights, responsibilities and obligations in the workplace.
Your questions answered
- Conducting workplace investigations and assessments.
- Preparation of O/WH&S and human resources policies and procedures.
- Conducting risk identification assessments and identification of hazards.
- Providing training for all aspects of O/WH&S management systems, procedures, obligations and statutory compliance.
- Providing statutory and regulatory compliance advice.
- Injury and accident investigation and reporting.
- Preparation of occupational rehabilitation and return to work programming instruments.
- Guidance on O/WH&S Management Systems.
- Preparation and review of Safe Operating Procedures and Safe Working Method Statements.
- Defending O/WH&S prosecutions issued by regulators and appearing in Coronial Inquests.
- Providing legal briefings to Executives and Boards.
Ready to move forward with your workplace health and safety?
Note: Hentys represents employers only.