Navigating your health and safety obligations
We can offer support and advice at any stage – either before, during or after an incident has occurred. Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) laws is vital in ensuring a safe working environment.
Workplace Accident Investigations and Assessments
OH&S Policies and Procedures
Risk and Hazard Identification Assessments
Training In OH&S Management and Statutory Compliance
Defending OH&S Prosecution Matters
Appearing and Managing Coronial Inquests
Our client approach
We offer a full spectrum of legal and industrial services to assist our clients to prevent incidents or accidents. We provide pre and post claims management for all OH&S incidents and accidents. We provide advice to employers on their rights, responsibilities and obligations in the workplace.
Your questions answered
- Conducting workplace investigations and assessments.
- Preparation of O/WH&S and human resources policies and procedures.
- Conducting risk identification assessments and identification of hazards.
- Providing training for all aspects of O/WH&S management systems, procedures, obligations and statutory compliance.
- Providing statutory and regulatory compliance advice.
- Injury and accident investigation and reporting.
- Preparation of occupational rehabilitation and return to work programming instruments.
- Guidance on O/WH&S Management Systems.
- Preparation and review of Safe Operating Procedures and Safe Working Method Statements.
- Defending O/WH&S prosecutions issued by regulators and appearing in Coronial Inquests.
- Providing legal briefings to Executives and Boards.
Ready to move forward with your workplace health and safety?
Note: Hentys represents employers only.