Australia’s leading Workers Compensation Management advisors
We take care of Workers Compensation matters for companies nationally across a broad range of industries. Our innovative service is one of a kind, lifting the burden for senior management while ensuring a safe and fair work environment that also keeps your WorkCover premiums as low as possible.
In the event of an incident, we offer around the clock availability for advice and consultation. We’re there for you when your business needs us.
Legal + Industrial Expertise
Our leadership team combines expertise from both a legal and industrial background, meaning we can offer practical support to resolve your matter.
Proven track record
We’ve successfully represented and worked with many businesses just like yours, in a variety of complex matters.
Tailored Injury Management Plans
Each business has different challenges, so we adapt our solutions and service offerings to your specific needs.
How it works
Our workers compensation management services range from both pre and post claim management with Hentys being brought in at any stage in the process.
Your questions answered
Navigating workplace laws and how they apply to your business can be complex, but when it comes to Workers Compensation, Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Employment Law and Workplace Relations, we’re there for you. Our fresh and knowledgeable approach has earned us a reputation as innovative leaders in the legal sector.
- Claims management guidance: from receipt of an injury notification and/or worker’s claim to ongoing claims management.
- Advice regarding notices of termination and appeal processes.
- Representation at all hearings, conciliations, arbitrations and trials.
- Protecting employers’ interests when employees pursue matters through the Courts.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant State or Territory Workers Compensation Legislation.
- Protecting employers’ interests by undertaking surveillance or circumstance investigations under Legal Professional Privilege.
- Statistical case estimate and premium calculation model advice.